100% full Not resolved
1.3

I am a retired senior citizen. I went on Craigslist to find an attorney to represent me when an auto repair company performed negligent work on my car. He charge a flat fee for his service which was all paid upfront. When the case was over Mr. Rouse reneged on his original signed agreement and took money that was not his. I have audio recording so he can’t talk his way out of this one.

Dishonest, arrogant and deceptive. He was always so full of excuses, it was frustrating. To give you an idea of the level of disorganization or incompetence I was dealing with: Derek promised me that he would be filing interrogatories when the other party appealed.

Six months later the case went to trial. The opposing party did not show on the date of the trial.

When Derek requested attorney fees for me (plaintiff) the judge asked him to take the stand to go on record; the problem was he could not remember the statute when asked by the judge.

Now an attorney that claims to have so much experience should have at least known the right statute. Instead when the defendant’s attorney mailed a check to his office he took money that was not his and then lied on AVVO saying he won the trial. Any fool knows when the other party does not show you win by default. If you are looking for an attorney this is one you don’t want to hire.

This reviewer shared experience about "dishonesty" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $5000. The author is overall dissatisfied with The Rouse Firm and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about The Rouse Firm.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Lawyers category for more informed decision or compare The Rouse Firm to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with The Rouse Firm?

Comments